Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One month later..


Erin and Ryan
Puget Sound

View of Astoria

Bridge from Washington to Astoria, OR

Century old ship wreck.
Columbia River is known as the "Graveyard of the Pacific Ocean"


Just going to the grocery store in matching outfits.
Watch out Joseph and Lorraine


Totoro


Amazing hike to Mt. Pilchuck


Erin nervous about the precariousness of the hilltop pagoda





Lincoln City sunset


Swimming at Cape Lookout


Cheeese!
Nothing better than eating a whole block of cheese and crackers on the beach


Haystack Rock


Mt. Rainier

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Looks like so much fun guys! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I miss you two.
    You look happy though, so I am happy.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are good lookin peeps! Sure wish we were there with you! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a beautiful place! But these pictures really make all of us miss you both! We love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I'm dying to come up there! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Maybe Mark and I will have to move up there in a few months too...I think we will. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how gorgeous is that place? So jealous! We sure miss you though!

    ReplyDelete